Bernteboden Privacy Statement
At Bernteboden we collect data listing which of our web pages are most frequently visited, information from Cookies, and responses to our e-broadcast and newsletter recipients for three main reasons:
1. To ensure our web site structure and information is fully optimized.
2. To help us inform our customers, suppliers and other interested parties about the products and services we offer.
3. To use the details of our newsletter recipients to send targeted stories and announcements that we believe will assist them in their projects.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarized in one sentence: we will not share your information with other companies outside of Bernteboden without your prior consent. We have also established the following three principles:
1. We will continue to invest in the best quality security available and do our utmost to protect user privacy.
2. We will not pass on any individual newsletter recipient’s details (including your e-mail address) unless we have your prior consent.
3. Otherwise, we will only share aggregate statistics about our newsletter recipients traffic patterns with our partners and suppliers.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive. Cookies do not spy on you or otherwise invade your privacy. Rather, cookies help you navigate a website and enhance the user experience.
Our Site may utilize cookies to collect information about how our Site is used. Information gathered from cookies may include the date and time of visits, the Site pages viewed, viewing and other options chosen as preferences regarding our Site, time spent at our Site and the websites that you visited just before and just after your visit to our Site. We reserve the right to retain cookie data indefinitely.
If you do not wish to transmit “cookie” information, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser. However, turning off or disabling the cookie functions on your web browser may prevent our system from properly recognizing you when you visit our site.
How does Bernteboden protect customer information?
We do our utmost to protect user privacy, and follow procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access.
Will Bernteboden disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Bernteboden will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will only share the information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. Also, Bernteboden may provide aggregate statistics about our newsletter recipients traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Bernteboden follows the relevant legal requirements and uses all reasonable precautions to ensure only responsible third parties see the information, however we are not responsible for any breach of security or any actions of any third parties who receive the information.
What if you change your policy in future?
Any changes to our policy will be posted here.
Tell us what you think.
Bernteboden welcome your questions and comments. Please e-mail us at: email@example.com